No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PBI Sprockets Honda Grom 60T Rear Stunt Sprocket
- 60 Tooth Stunt Sprocket
- Aircraft Quality 7075 T651 Plate Aluminum
- Harder Than Steel & Far Lighter
- Extended Wear Resistance
- Fits #420 Chain
- Inner Diameter: 58mm
- Diagonal Bolt Hole Spacing: 89mm
- A Division of Chris Products
- Made in USA!
PBI USA 60 Tooth Rear Stunt Sprocket for the Honda Grom and many other Honda style engines is manufactured from aircraft quality 7075 T651 Plate Aluminum. Harder than steel and far lighter to save on unsprung weight. A division of Chris Products, Made in USA!
Please choose from anodized Black, Blue, Orange, Red or Silver! For additional Honda Grom Rear Sprocket sizes please see Related Items, we offer this sprocket in 31t, 32t, 33t, 34t, 35t, 36t and 37t options.
Replace the 34 tooth stock rear sprocket on your Honda Grom with this 60 tooth stunt sprocket for massive wheelies! A few rules of thumb with gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
- Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
- Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
- 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
- The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration