No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dr. Pulley 21×17 Sliding Roller Weights
- Size: 21×17
- Set of 6
- Available in 8 Gram Through 16 Gram Weights
- Broadens your range of gear ratios
- Increases acceleration and re-acceleration properties
- Increases top end speed
- Lasts longer than standard roller weights
- U.S. Patent Number: 7,276,004
- All Sales On Clearance Items Are Final!
- Please Note: Weight Color May Vary
Dr. Pulley 21×17 Sliding Roller Weights for the Aprilia Atlantic 200/250 and Scarabeo, Piaggio Beverly 200/250, Liberty 200, X8 200, X9 200 and X9 250 Evolution, Vespa GT, GTS, GTV 250/300 and many more. Select weight sizes now available in Black Pearl material: 12g. Select weights on sale; 8g, 15g and 16g.
Please select weight from drop-down menu.
Traditionally, gear ratio is changed by the up-and-down rolling movement of the roller weights in the ramp of the Moveable Drive Pulley (MDF).
Now the innovative Dr. Pulley Sliding Roller Weights slide up-and-down the ramp to change the gear ratio. This unique sliding movement (not rolling) provides exclusive advantages to increase CVT performance. With Dr. Pulley, no abnormal wear will occur even when running in high gear.
Please see our Warranty & Returns Policy.