No products in the cart.
Please Read Before Returning Merchandise
You must contact us in advance to return an item. We have a Merchandise Return System designed to better serve our customers and streamline the returns process. Below are step by step instructions for returning product:
- Email Usand describe the item you’re returning and the reason for the return. Your scooteratvparts.com representative will provide you with information on returning your item.
- Repackage the merchandise and include a copy of your original sales receipt.
- Ship the box to scooteratvparts.com (address below). We are not responsible for lost shipments, so please use a trackable return method such as UPS or Postal service with delivery confirmation. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed otherwise by scooteratvparts.com .When the merchandise arrives it will be processed by our receiving department. We will inspect the item to ensure it is in new condition and issue a refund accordingly. A 25% restocking fee may be applied to returned parts. All orders that received FREE shipping will have the original cost of shipping deducted from the return amount.
Merchandise Return Guidelines
- All Returns must have the RMA # written on the box to be accepted.
- Refusing a delivery is NOT the same as returning. Additional charges may be applied if you refuse delivery.
- If you need a replacement part right away we will charge you for the item, but we will credit you upon receiving and processing the returned item
- No Returns over 30 days from the original invoice date will be accepted. Once
- com reserves the right to deny a return on items damaged by the customer during installation or during return shipping
- We cannot accept returns for merchandise damaged during shipping to the customer. If you happen to receive damaged product from the freight carrier, save all packaging materials and call or email usimmediately in order to get the claim process started.
- com is not responsible for missing orders after they have been delivered. You are responsible for the security of your delivery location and claims for orders missing after delivery cannot be made as all responsibility at that point lies with the customer.
- The following items are not acceptable for return: All High-Performance Parts, Electrical Items (Battery Chargers, Controllers, CDIs, Regulators, Stators, etc.), Items Sold By The Foot, Tools, Engines, Special Orders, Manuals, Books, Oils/Chemicals (consumables) or any Used Parts