No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Driven Racing 420 Front Sprocket for Kawasaki Z125
- Available in 13 and 14 Tooth
- Case Hardened
- Fits #420 Chain
- Inner Diameter (peak to peak): 14mm
- Inner Diameter (valley to valley): 17mm
- Made in USA!
Driven Racing EVO TECH front sprocket for Kawasaki Z125 with 420 chain.
Driven Kawasaki Z125 front sprockets are available in 13t and 14t options.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
- Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
- Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
- 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
- The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration