No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Driven Racing 428 Rear Sprocket for Honda Grom and Monkey 125
- Available in 34, 35, and 36 Tooth
- Case Hardened
- Fits #428 Chain
- Inner Diameter: 58mm
- Diagonal Bolt Spacing: 89mm
- Made in USA!
Driven Racing EVO TECH rear sprocket for Honda Grom and Monkey 125cc with 428 chain.
Driven Honda Grom and Monkey 125 rear sprockets are available in 34t, 35t and 36t options. The stock rear sprocket size on the Honda Grom is 34 tooth. You can go up to 35t or 36t to increase your low end acceleration.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
- Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
- Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
- 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
- The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration