No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Driven Racing 420 Rear Sprocket for Honda Grom and Monkey 125
- Available in 34 Tooth
- Case Hardened
- Fits #420 Chain
- Inner Diameter: 58mm
- Diagonal Bolt Spacing: 89mm
- Made in USA!
Driven Racing EVO TECH 34 tooth rear sprocket for Honda Grom and Monkey 125cc with 420 chain. This is a high quality, case hardened steel replacement sprocket.
Driven Honda Grom and Monkey 125 rear sprockets for 420 chain is available in 34 tooth, which is the stock rear sprocket size for the Honda Grom.
A few rules regarding gear ratios for sprockets are as follows:
- Drop teeth on front/add teeth to rear = increased torque, increased acceleration, wheelies, racetracks with short straights
- Add tooth on front/reduce teeth on rear = increased top end speed, open road cruising, lowers RPMs, better gas mileage, tracks with long straights
- 1 down on the front is like adding 3 teeth on the rear
- The bigger the rear sprocket, the lower the gearing and the faster the acceleration